Hungry? How about pesto and tomato chicken breast
We are starting a new week and probably your day has been crazy trying to catch up at work and/or at home… Let simplify things for the end of the day!
Try this recipe. It is so delicious and easy to make!
Let me know how it goes…
PESTO AND TOMATO CHICKEN BREAST (HANDS ON 15 MINUTES)
- 4 Chicken breasts.
- 180 g of basil pesto (you can buy it at the supermarket)
- 4 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Dash Salt
- Dash Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto to coat the chicken breasts.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.