Baked Honey Mustard Chicken, anyone?
I hope you enjoy this one!
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together honey, mustard, basil, salt and pepper, parsley and paprika.
- Toss chicken in the sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with with your favorite veggies.
Enjoy your meal!