Top 10 Father’s Day gift ideas to satisfy every man’s vice
Father’s Day is just around the corner; next Sunday is the big day – June 19th!
This is a great opportunity to recognize the special people have made a big impact on our lives and our families. I would like to share with you our Top 10 Father’s Day gift ideas that are sure to be a hit:
1. The Outdoorsman: Whether it is a cooler, drinkwear or gear Yeti’s are awesome and an absolute hit. The products and quality are top notch. The coolers are great for boating or the beach and the drink wear keeps your favorite beverages at the right temp for hours on end. Yeti
2. The Fitness Junkie: Looking for that great addition to the home gym, look no further. ONNIT Primal Kettlebells
3. The Golf pro: Bushnell Laser Range Finder – Knowing the exact yardage to the pin always comes in handy for selecting the right club.
4. The BBQ Pit Master: Wireless Thermometer – Cook like a pro with the Big Green Egg Dual Probe Remote Wireless Thermometer – accurately and precisely monitor anything you are cooking – and the internal temperature at the same time – from a distance of up to 300 ft. / 91m. The wireless receiver displays both temperatures simultaneously so you are in control at all times – and an alert will sound when the desired temperature is reached!
5. The Techie: Apple Watch Great watch, and much more. If dad is an Apple guy and he doesn’t own one of these yet, he will love it.
6. Fashion minded: Swanky Bluchers – These shoes fit for every day of the week (including casual Fridays), Alden’s collaboration with SF’s Unionmade is a handsome suede shoe.
7. Nostalgic Type : Shutterfly album – Custom make that special memory for him. The effort will be time well spent, he will love it.
8. The Chef: Boos Block Cutting Board These are no ordinary cutting boards. For those that love to cook this is a favorite.
9. The Overworked: A well-deserved break! book a night stay at somewhere relaxing.
10. The Dad that has everything: Time… it is the one thing money can’t buy. Dad’s are simple, they don’t ask for much – just your love and time spent with you.
It is the memories that we share together that count, always remember them.
Hope you have an enjoyable Father’s Day!