Best Father’s Day Messages!
- Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special like you to be a Dad. –Anne Teddes
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
- A Father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you grow.
- Father, you gave me the greatest give anyone could give another person… You believe in me. -Jim Valvano.
- DAD: a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love!
- Some people don’t believe in heroes… because they haven’t met you Dad.
- Dear daddy, I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king.
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived. and let me watch him do it” -Clarence Budington
- Dads hold our hands for a little while and hold our hearts forever.
- To the world you may be just one person but to us you are the WORLD.
- Thank you dad, for all those extraordinary lessons you taught me, without even trying…
- When I count my blessings I count you twice.
- The only thing better than having you as my husband… is our children having you as their DAD.
- My Father’s Day gift to you is letting you pretend to be in charge of the family for a day! –Someecards
- Happy father’s day for the single moms putting in work for the dads that aren’t around.
Are you looking for a FREE Happy Father’s day printable card for kids? I have you covered!
PUBLISHED A DAY AGO
Categories & Tags
Uncategorized, 4 tags