Yuly360: Tilapia Mango Ceviche
Enjoy this delicious and easy to make dish. Perfect for dinner or to impress your guests!
Para leer la version en español presione aqui
Tilapia Mango Ceviche (60 minutes)
- 5 Tilapia Fillets (you can use Halibut instead)
- 1 Mango diced
- 2 Avocados diced
- 1 1/2 Red onions finely diced
- 1/2 bunch finely chopped cilantro
- 5 Mini sweet peppers diced
- 1 cup Lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the raw tilapia into small pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add enough lime juice to cover the fish.
- Mix the mango, avocado, onions, mini sweet peppers into the bowl. Stir in the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the ceviche to marinate, refrigerated, for at least an hour.
- Serve with chips!