YULY360 RECIPE: STUFFED PEPPERS
Do you have leftover ground beef? Try this easy and delicious recipe for an express healthy meal!
- 4 1/2 Red peppers (tops and seeds removed)
- 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked taco style)
- Place hollowed-out red peppers in a microwave-safe dish; cover and cook in microwave until bright red and steaming, about 3 minutes. Set peppers aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir cheese into ground beef and spoon mixture into precooked peppers. Set peppers upright in an baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and the peppers are tender, about 30 minutes.