… AND THE KIDS ARE BACK TO SCHOOL! ARE YOU READY?
The kids are back to school and the morning chaos comes back from vacation too! Here are 5 useful tips to make your mornings more efficient and peaceful:
- As painful as it sound… WAKE UP EARLY. I am sure you can get used to enjoying your morning coffee in a quiet environment while getting your stuff ready to start the day.
- Prepare everything you can the evening before (lunch boxes, bag packs handy, coffee maker, uniforms, your outfit…)
- Make a little calendar with your kids activities, this way you don’t forget the PE uniform or any important dates! (this doesn’t have to be an arts and crafts master piece… A simple post it on your refrigerator or computer will do the job).
- Get to know the moms in your kids class and ask for their phone numbers… Especially if you work! There is always a mom willing to remind you about the important stuff.
- Get tickets for the movie “BAD MOMS”, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Do you have another useful tip? Please, tell me in the comments below!