Shrimp and Pasta in Pesto Sauce in No Time!
Today has been a busy day… typical Monday! I quickly stopped at home and extra hungry so this is what I came up with… Pasta in pesto sauce! To make of this a express dish I had to cheat a bit and use pesto that was already made, but if you have time and you enjoy cooking you can always prepare your own fresh pesto!
- 2 cups linguini pasta
- 1 1/2 tbsp basil pesto with almonds & pine nuts (I got the Monterey Gourmet Food on the cheese isle)
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Italian cheese blend (already packed at the supermarket)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Dash salt
Method: total time 20 minutes
- Cook the linguini.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Toss the hot linguini with the pesto and the shrimp.
- Top with Italian blend cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
If you enjoyed our article please like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest at Yuly360.