Outfit of the Day: designer street style look with a budget friendly alternative
Yesterday, I had many things to do during the day… plus I did not feel 100% (I got a mild vertigo attack during my workout early in the morning). Honestly, I felt like taking a shower and wearing workout clothes again but instead I went to my closet and found this cute top that I haven’t worn in a while…
I decided to stick with sneakers to stay comfortable (and balanced LOL)
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
- Chambray off the shoulder shirt (Budget friendly choice)
- Paige Jeans (Budget friendly choice)
- Goyard tote (Budget friendly choice)
- Puma jeweled sneakers (Budget friendly choice)
- Accessories by Stella and Dot (Budget friendly choice)
- Oakley mirrored sunglasses.