by Loana Duque – Nutrition Coach and Founder of FitLosophy
Sometimes we don’t know what to eat between meals! And when the anxiety attacks, normally we grab what we have available. That’s why it is important to plan in advance also our snacks to keep focused in our objective and maintain healthy eating habits.
Here you’ll find a delicious and quick n’ easy recipe! It’s a perfect choice for choco lovers!
- 2 medium bananas (ripped)
- 4 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 Tbsp chia
- With a fork, form a puree with the bananas.
- In a pan with medium heat and without oil, place the coconut until it is toasted. Let cool down.
- Add 2 spoons almond butter, chia, cocoa and toasted coconut to the banana pureé.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Grab an small amount of the mix to form balls
- In a bowl, place the other 2 spoons of coconut and cover the balls you just made.
- Place the balls in a plate in the fridge for at least 3 hours before eating them
- 3 Banano-Coco bites are perfect for your snack!
- Keep the bites in the fridge and grab your snack for the day.
Follow Loana in Instagram: @LoaDuque