Last Revision date: 10.20.2022
YOUR PRIVACY: OVERVIEW
Please note that we provide different or additional privacy notices in connection with certain activities, programs, and offerings. Our privacy practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate, which means we engage in the practices described in this notice in a country or region only as permitted under the laws of such jurisdictions.
Also, we may provide additional “just-in-time” disclosures or information about our data processing practices. These notices may supplement or clarify our privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We collect personal data directly from you when you interact with us or use our Services. The types of personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us or use our Services. We may collect the following categories of personal data.
- Profile Information We collect any data or content you provide to us when you register for an account, create a profile, or participate in or register for programs. Examples include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, and birthday.
- Demographic Information We may collect specific or general demographic data when you fill out forms or surveys on our Services. Examples include age, gender, zip code, state, and country.
- Transaction Information We collect transaction data related to the use of our Services or your purchases. Examples include the type of products or services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, amount charged, payment method, billing or shipping information, customization services, and information about any products or services you returned or exchanged with us.
- Communications Information We collect data when you communicate with us or others on our Services, such as when you request additional information about products, interact with our team, or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters or marketing messages. We also collect communications data when you interact with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products or permitting us to follow your social media profile. Examples of such data may include your contact information, the date and time of your communications, online identifiers, social media profile, and the content of your communications.
- User Content Information We collect any other information or content you provide to us, such as when you provide design or product feedback or make other submissions to us. Examples of user content data may include information about your size, fit, goals, opinions, feedback, preferences, and any other personal data you choose to provide in your interactions with us.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use personal data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide Products and Services Provide, maintain, and improve our data, products, events, and services;
- Complete Transactions Perform our contractual obligations, and as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Manage Accounts Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
- Service Communications Send notifications related to your account, purchases, exchanges, and returns;
- Respond to You Response to your requests and any other communications from you.
- Contact you by phone, text (SMS) or email.
- With our Professional Advisors We share personal data with our legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors in connection with the kinds of corporate transactions described above or in connection with the management of all or part of Yuly360’s business or operations.
- With Your Consent or at Your Direction. We may also share your personal data with third parties when you intentionally direct us to do so or when you use our Services to intentionally interact with third parties.
- Aggregated, Anonymized or De-identified Data. We may also share aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf across the web and in mobile applications.
We retain personal data in accordance with applicable law. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, Yuly360 will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal data we hold if such personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. Yuly360 does not target offerings to children under 13.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Please note that our websites contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by Yuly360. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Yuly360 does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these policies before you disclose any personal data when visiting such third-party websites.
Consistent with applicable law, you may exercise any of the choices described in this section. As further explained below, some of your choices may be submitted via email. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity and request before taking further action on your request.
ACCESS & DATA PORTABILITY
In certain jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request access to or copies of your personal data stored by Yuly360.
You may review and modify your account and profile information by logging into your online account at any time. If you cannot update the information yourself, you can also contact us and request that we update your account or profile information.
In certain jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request deletion of your personal data stored by Yuly360. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal data, we may retain and/or use your personal data to:
- Exercise our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and/or to prosecute those responsible for such activity;
- Establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or comply with applicable law;
- Perform our contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Yuly360;
- Identify, debug and/or repair errors that impair intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, and ensure the right of others to exercise their free speech or another right provided by law;
- Complete a transaction and/or provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated by you within the context of the business relationship, or to otherwise perform the contract;
- Protect your vital interests, or the vital interests of others; and,
- As otherwise permitted under applicable law.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by logging into your online account and changing your communications preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We collect the following categories of personal data: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet activity, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal data that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the data we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see “COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA” above.
BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING AND USING DATA
We collect personal data for the business or commercial purposes described in the “USE OF PERSONAL DATA” section above.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSED AND CATEGORIES OF THIRD-PARTY RECIPIENTS
We disclose the following categories of personal data for business or commercial purposes to the following third parties:
- We share identifiers with: Internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, events and promotions partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share internet activity information with: advertising partners, Internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, internet service providers, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share commercial information with: advertising partners, data analytics providers, payment processors, fulfilment partners, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
SALE OF PERSONAL DATA
Yuly360 does not sell your personal data.
After submitting your request, please monitor your email for a verification email. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to or deleting your personal data in order to protect your privacy and security. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing the authorized agent signed permission to submit the request on your behalf. If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal data.
Yuly 360 Corporation
2414 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304